20080309

OVERBESE? overbose

All right, all right. That's it, goddammit. Stop right there. This is what I get for making the aesthetically and politically progressive gesture of providing you a forum for expressing your own ideas: dementia, perversion, willful senselessness. And don't think either I'll let you con yourself, however desperate you may be, into believing what you've been witnessing here is some mitopic self-division of the narrating persona: The ideas expressed in this text, dear reader, are yours and nobody else's. You know it; I know it. I saw it was coming off the rails when you let loose with that filthy business about your half-dozen orgasms, a comment so unsuited to the tone of this piece -- its tone as I conceived it -- it about makes me want to __________. We'll have no more such rot. If we can't uphold something as fundamental as a subject/object split, where are we as a culture, a people, a nation? Where will this relativism, this anarchism, this rude indeterminacy end?